The future travel experience delivered today by your partner of choice
Tagomat® speeds up bag tagging process for passengers flying Norwegian from Copenhagen Airport
5 weeks into the Tagomat trial, close to 8 000 bag tags have been printed exclusively for Norwegian’s passengers.
The trial has shown tremendous time saving for the passengers when comparing time spent on CUSS kiosks and on Tagomat®.
By allowing passengers to simply scan their boarding pass per tag they need, the average process time per tag is down to just 9 seconds making the journey more user friendly and seamless. All data is further analysed by our BI tool MyAirport™ giving valuable insight as:
- Average time passengers show up before departure
- Number of bags per passenger
- Usage per day and the hour
- % of passengers that haven’t checked in online, but still want to use the Tagomat®
- Number of attempts to print bag tag by passengers flying other airlines than Norwegian
- Passenger with connection or nonstop
Get in touch if your airport, your airline and your passengers also would like to benefit from a quicker, easier and more passenger friendly way of tagging luggage.