The future travel experience delivered today by your partner of choice
25K bag tags printed for Air France KLM at London Heathrow Airport
This weekend marked a milestone for bag tagging at Heathrow by BBC’s solution Tagomat®.
Since Air France KLM introduced 3 tagomats for quick and easy bag tagging at Heathrow Terminal 4 last summer more than 25k bag tags have been printed.
The solution has proven successful in many ways:
- only 8 seconds transaction time for one bag/one passenger
- 23 seconds average transaction time
- significantly reduced time spent by travellers on manned check-in counters
- increased use of self-service solutions
- battery powered Tagomat® ideal for added mobility and flexibility
- high adoption rate and positive feedback from users
- improved passenger flow in check-in area
- major advantage for group travel
The Tagomat® will be on display at the coming Passenger Terminal EXPO in Stockholm, so please come by our stand #1025 and try the Tagomat® yourself!